Amberly Snyder is a champion in barrel racing. She was born on the 29th. January 1991, born in California. Amberly is the daughter of the famous American baseball player Corey Snyder and his wife Tina. She is the second oldest of five siblings. Her siblings are Ashley, JC, Aubrey and Autumn.
Amberly Snyder always loved horses. She rode her first horse when she was only 3 years old and has been taking lessons since she was 7 years old. I’ve been taking part in barrel rodeos since I was a kid. Not only does she participate in running contests, but she is also known for the way she bends the poles and breaks the ropes. As a child she spent every summer weekend training and perfecting her skills in these sports.
Not only did she do the barrel-shop, she was also very good at it. In 2009 she won the general championship of the National Association of Little Britches for girl red. She also served as chairman of the 2009-2010 Utah FFA.
Her career in Argon Barrel Racing ended after she was dropped in 10th place. A car accident happened in January 2010. On her way back from Utah to the National Western Stock Show in Denver, Colorado, she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt after stopping at a gas station in Rawlings, Wyoming.
About 10 kilometers from the gas station, she drove into another lane, steered oversteered and her truck slid off the road and rolled 7 times to finally crash. Without her seatbelt, Amberly got out of the truck and crashed into a fence post.
As a result of this accident, she tore her 12th ligament. vertebrae and remained paralyzed from the waist down. It took a year and a half of intensive physiotherapy and strapping, but Amberly was finally able to go back to the rodeo competition.
Meanwhile, she has been transferred from Snow College to Utah State University, where she was named captain of the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association team of the school. Because of her hard work and talent, she was awarded the Shane Drury Nothing But Tried Scholarship in 2014.
Amberly Snyder appeared on RFD-TV’s The American Rodeo at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. She finished second in the race with a time of 15.3 seconds, with her workhorse only 0.6 seconds behind the winner. In 2016 she finished in the top five of the Rocky Mountain Pro Rodeo Association and that year she also won the Women’s Professional Rodeo Association card. Recently she took part in the Wild RAM contest.
The children’s book Walking on the Rodeo is written and illustrated in his honour and as a source of inspiration to overcome adversity. His story was also featured in the Netflix biopic The Walk. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Rodeo. which took place on the 8th. March 2019 published.
Today, Snyder is a very popular motivational speaker and also has an active social media account where she posts a weekly Wheelchair Wednesday video to show her fans the everyday things that became harder for her after her accident.
Amberly Snyder Bio, Wiki, age, height, constellation, boyfriend and net value
|Real Name||Amberly Snyder.|
|Date of birth||January 1991|
|place of birth||Orange County, California, United States.|
|Height||5 foot 11 inches|
|Family||Father – Corrie Snyder
Mother – Tina Bottenfield Snyder
Brother – JC Snyder, Taylor Jams Snyder
Sister – Ashley Snyder, Autumn Snyder
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Net value||$1 million|
- Emberly was born on the 29th. Born in January 1991.
- She’s from California.
- She is the daughter of the famous American baseball player Corey Snyder and his wife Tina.
- It is also known for its bending rods and breaking ropes.
- Amberly rode her first horse at the age of 3.
- She’s been taking part in barrel rodeo races since she was seven.
- In 2009 she won the general championship of the National Association of Little Britches for girl red.
- She also served as chairman of the 2009-2010 Utah FFA.
- It was the 10th. January 2010 involved in a serious car accident.
- The accident shattered her T12 vertebra and left her paralyzed from the waist down.
- She attended Utah State University where she was appointed captain of the National Inter-collegiate Rodeo Association team.
- In 2014 she was awarded the Shane Drewry Scholarship, no more than a foretaste.
- A children’s book with the title Walking on the Rodeo was written and illustrated in his memory.
- His story was also featured in the Netflix biopic The Walk. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Rodeo. which took place on the 8th. March 2019 published.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/amberleylanasnyder/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/amberleysnyder/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/snyderamberley
tate watkins,amberley snyder instagram,amberley snyder merchandise,amberley snyder movie,amberley snyder yellowstone,amberley snyder mom,amberley snyder accident,cory snyder net worth,amberley snyder mother,amberley snyder age at accident,amberley snyder facebook,amberley snyder family,amberley snyder husband,amberley snyder age,amberley snyder siblings,amberley snyder wedding,amberley snyder dad,amberley snyder net worth