Maria Shriver is an American journalist and author best known for her engagement to Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California. She has written a total of 12 books that have been translated into 17 languages.
Maria Shriver is an American journalist and author, who has been a television news anchor for NBC News and MSNBC since 1997. She is the wife of former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and mother to his children. Maria Shriver was born in New York City on September 18, 1953.
Biography of Maria Shriver
Maria Shriver is a journalist, novelist, and Kennedy family member from the United States. She is also the founder of the nonprofit group The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement and the former First Lady of California.
Age of Maria Shriver
Maria Shriver’s age is unknown. Shiver will be 66 years old in 2021. On November 6, 1955, Maria Owings Shriver was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. Every year on November 6th, she celebrates her birthday, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Maria Shriver’s height and weight are shown below.
Shriver is 5 feet and 5 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. It’s still too early to talk about her bodily measurements. In addition, she has brown hair and lovely blue eyes.
Education of Maria Shriver
Shriver enrolled at Bethesda’s Westland Middle School. She then transferred to Sacred Heart Stone Ridge School, where she received her diploma in 1973. She went on to Georgetown University, where she earned her BA in American studies in 1977.
Family of Maria Shriver | Parents | Siblings
Sargent Shriver and Eunice Kennedy Shriver were her parents. Her father was a politician and diplomat from the United States, and her mother was former US President John F. Kennedy’s sister. Anthony Shriver, Bobby Shriver, Mark Shriver, and Timothy Shriver were her four brothers. She is also a citizen of the United States. Unfortunately, no information about her ethnicity is available.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is Maria Shriver’s husband.
Shriver started dating actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. In April 1986, they got married for the first time. Katherine, Christina, Patrick, and Christopher are the couple’s four children. Sadly, the pair split up in May of 2011. She is now dating political consultant Matthew Dowd, whom she has been seeing since 2013.
Maria Shriver’s net worth is unknown.
Shriver’s net worth is believed to be $200 million. Her major source of income is her lucrative work as a journalist and novelist.
California’s first lady, Maria
Shriver, on the other hand, became California’s first lady when her husband, Arnold Schwarzenegger, was elected governor. She has been working for a lot of critical social concerns throughout this period. She was instrumental in the growth of ‘The Women’s Conference,’ which eventually became the country’s major women’s forum. As a consequence, the Minerva Awards were established in 2004 to recognize all California women who fought tirelessly to improve society.
‘Best Buddies’ and ‘Special Olympics,’ for example, are two organizations with which she has worked. The WE Connect Program was created to bring community groups and government institutions together. Shriver has promoted volunteering and service as the creator of CaliforniaVolunteers. She then embarked on a mission to establish the state capital’s first edible garden.
Books by Maria Shriver
- Sandra Speidel; Maria (February 1999). What exactly is Heaven? Adult Publishing by Golden Books.
- Shriver, Jr. (April 4, 2000). Ten Things I Wish I’d Knew Before Entering The Real World Grand Central Publishing is a publishing house based in New York.
- Sandra Speidel; Maria Shriver (October 16, 2001). What’s the Matter With Timmy? Little, Brown and Company is a publishing house that specializes in children’s books.
- Sandra Speidel; Shriver (April 28, 2004). What is going on with Grandpa? Little, Brown and Company is a publishing house that specializes in children’s books.
- Maria is a woman who has a (April 5, 2005). One last thing before you go… The Free Press is a newspaper published in the United States.
- Shriver, Jr. (February 27, 2018). I’ve Been Thinking…: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life is a collection of reflections, prayers, and meditations for a meaningful life.
‘What’s up with Grandpa?’ she asks in her children’s book. It aims to explain Alzheimer’s disease and other kinds of memory loss to young children in a straightforward and understandable manner. Her career was shown to be a huge success thanks to the book.
Maria Shriver’s Achievements and Awards
- She has received several awards and accolades during her life. Maria earned two Emmy Awards and an Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Award for her work on the Alzheimer’s Project film.
- She’s also received a Peabody Award for her work as a journalist.
- For her contributions to different humanitarian issues, she received the Shinnyo-en Foundation’s Pathfinders to Peace Award in 2009.
Contact Maria on Social Media
Watch This Video-
Maria Shriver is an American journalist, author and former First Lady of California. She was the wife of Arnold Schwarzenegger from 1985 to 2010. Shriver currently serves as a contributor for NBC News and MSNBC. Reference: maria shriver today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old is Maria Shriver now?
A: Maria Shriver is 80 years old.
Where did Maria Shriver go to college?
A: Maria Shriver attended the University of California.
How much is Arnold Schwarzenegger?
A: At the time of writing, Arnold Schwarzeneggers net worth is $50 million.
- who is maria shriver married to now
- arnold schwarzenegger net worth 2021
- arnold schwarzenegger maria shriver net worth
- maria shriver height
- maria shriver house