Hunziker was born on January 24, 1977 in Sorengo, Ticino, Switzerland, in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland. She grew up in Ostermundingen, in the canton of Bern, Switzerland – the same village where Ursula Andress is from. Her mother Ineke is Dutch and her father Rudolf, who died of a heart attack in 2001, was a German-speaking Swiss. He was an artist, but worked as a hotel manager.
Michelle Hunziker’s debut
In 1983, when she was six years old, the family moved to Ostermundigen, a suburb of Bern in German-speaking Switzerland. There she received her primary education. Later, her parents divorced and she moved with her mother to Solothurn. After moving to Milan with her mother, she decided to become a model and was hired by the famous agent Riccardo Gay. Although she was considered too heavy and small, at the age of 17 she posed for such famous brands as Armani, Rocco Barocco, La Perla, Colmar, Fuerte Ventura, Lovable and Swish.
Error: The file name is not specified.
In 1990 she presented the series “Paperissima Sprint” and in 1992 she co-presented the series “Scherzi a parte”. At the 2007 Sanremo Festival (1951), Italian soccer player Antonio Cassano sent her 500 red roses.
Personal life of Michelle Hunziker
After becoming a famous model, she met and fell in love with famous Italian singer Eros Ramazzotti. The couple married in 1998. They divorced in 2002 and have one daughter, Aurora Sophie (born December 5, 1996).
After her breakup with Ramazzotti, she began a romance with producer Luigi De Laurentiis, Jr. They met on the set of “Natal in Crochere” (2007). Their relationship did not last long. And she got engaged to Tomaso Trussardi, the current boss and CEO of the famous Italian fashion house Trussardi. They got married in 2013 and have two daughters together, Sole (born October 9, 2013) and Celeste (born March 8, 2015).
Name: Michel HanzikerDate of birth:
24 January 1977
Place of birth: Sorengo, Ticino, SwitzerlandLocation:
Family of Michelle Hunziker
Spouse : Tomaso Trussardi (October 10, 2014 – present) (2 children); Eros Ramazzotti (April 24, 1998 – March 25, 2009) (divorced) (1 child)
: Aurora Hunziker-Ramazzotti, Sole Trussardi, Celeste TrussardiParents
: Rudolf Hunziker, Ineke Hunziker
Michelle Hunziker Other profiles
More info: Wiki | IMDb | Instagram | Twitter | FB
Quotes by Michelle Hunziker
- I think you have to accept people for who they are.
- We are looking for a… For a superstar in Germany. We started with 10,000 applicants. Out of those 10,000, 100 were selected. The jury is incredibly competent.
- I was lucky that my parents taught me three languages. I spoke Dutch with my mother, Italian with my father and I learned German in school. But my main language is Italian.
- I was hoping he had bad breath or something disgusting, but nothing! Actually, it was cute.
- I’ve only had two men in four years, but he’s in the paper every week with a different woman.
- I really enjoy working in different countries because I see differences in mentality. It is so rich that you always take something away.
- If I go to Germany, I will learn something. German television is very precise and serious. It has never been stressful. In Italy, it’s more dynamic. But in both countries, I’m insanely entertained.
- It is also said that he is one of the most loyal people in Hollywood, which makes him even more interesting.
Michelle’s filmography and roles on television
- 1990 – Paperissima Sprint – TV series – presenter
- 1992 – Scherzi a Parte – So-Host
- 1996 – The mysteries of Cascina Vianello – Series – Gaia – Folge 1: “A wedding and funeral” (1.01)
- 1998 – The power of love – TV miniseries – Tiziana
- 1999 – I want to lie under the bed – Paola
- 2000 – First Gluck – TV Series – Presenter
- 2000 – Alex de Ariete – Antavleva Bottazzi
- 2003 – The Ancient Warriors – Kim
- 2004 – Love Bug – A female lead
- 2007 г. – Natalia in Crochere is Michela Bacci.
- 2008 – Natalia Rio – Linda Vita
People like that.